Extremely! We protect all data that passes through Qoins with industry-standard encryption. We don't store your banking information on our servers, and we only access it when we need it. Your money is safely stored in a secure FDIC insured account while it's waiting to be paid to your debt. We also have a payment guarantee, so if your payment doesn't successfully process, we can refund it back to your checking account.
Articles in this section
- When do you send payments towards my debt?
- I have low funds in my bank account and don't want any withdrawals to be made.
- How secure is Qoins?
- Can I pay off more than one debt with Qoins?
- What do I need to use Qoins?
- I just made a purchase but I don’t see it showing in my Qoins activity.
- How long do the small deposits take to show up in my checking account?
- What if Qoins says that my bank login credentials are incorrect?
- My bank or credit card company isn't on your list.
- I'd like to request money back.