If your bank isn't available for instant account verification as a checking account, we'll need to send you two small deposits to verify it. Using Qoins requires adding accounts to be used for rounding up transactions and also adding a central checking account to fund all of your payments. These accounts can be the same, but we need to verify your checking account to be able to withdraw money from it.
Articles in this section
- When do you send payments towards my debt?
- I have low funds in my bank account and don't want any withdrawals to be made.
- How secure is Qoins?
- Can I pay off more than one debt with Qoins?
- What do I need to use Qoins?
- Can I add another roundup account?
- I already linked my account, why do I need to enter a routing and account number?
- I just made a purchase but I don’t see it showing in my Qoins activity.
- How long do the small deposits take to show up in my checking account?
- What if Qoins says that my bank login credentials are incorrect?