Currently, we pull in your transactions once per day, overnight. We also only round up transactions that have 100% cleared your bank, as pending transactions can change amounts. Because of this, you may see a delay of a few days between when you make a transaction and when it shows up in Qoins. Additionally, you may not see transactions from a weekend clear until 1-2 business days later.
Articles in this section
- How long do payments take to process?
- What is AutoPilot?
- When do you send payments towards my debt?
- Can I pay off more than one debt with Qoins?
- I just made a purchase but I don’t see it showing in my Qoins activity.
- How long do the small deposits take to show up in my checking account?
- What if Qoins says that my bank login credentials are incorrect?
- My bank or credit card company isn't on your list.
- I'd like to request money back.
- Where is my payment? It’s listed as sent in the app, but it hasn’t been credited to my loan account yet.