First, please verify that your information entered is 100% correct. (Check for caps lock, misspelled words, etc.) If you’re still unable to log in, please go to your bank or credit card’s website/app and attempt to login. After that, try resetting your login credentials with your bank and try connecting your account with Qoins again. If you're still unable to connect, please reach out to us so we can help.
Articles in this section
- How long do payments take to process?
- What is AutoPilot?
- When do you send payments towards my debt?
- Can I pay off more than one debt with Qoins?
- I just made a purchase but I don’t see it showing in my Qoins activity.
- How long do the small deposits take to show up in my checking account?
- What if Qoins says that my bank login credentials are incorrect?
- My bank or credit card company isn't on your list.
- I'd like to request money back.
- Where is my payment? It’s listed as sent in the app, but it hasn’t been credited to my loan account yet.