First, please verify that your information entered is 100% correct. (Check for caps lock, misspelled words, etc.) If you’re still unable to log in, please go to your bank or credit card’s website/app and attempt to login. After that, try resetting your login credentials with your bank and try connecting your account with Qoins again. If you're still unable to connect, please reach out to us so we can help.
Articles in this section
- When do you send payments towards my debt?
- I have low funds in my bank account and don't want any withdrawals to be made.
- How secure is Qoins?
- Can I pay off more than one debt with Qoins?
- What do I need to use Qoins?
- Can I add another roundup account?
- I already linked my account, why do I need to enter a routing and account number?
- I just made a purchase but I don’t see it showing in my Qoins activity.
- How long do the small deposits take to show up in my checking account?
- What if Qoins says that my bank login credentials are incorrect?