The Roundups and When I Get Paid contribution methods require you to connect one of your bank accounts. This selected account is connected through our integrations partner, Plaid, to allow us to pull transactions from. We analyze these transactions to make roundups and contributions to put towards your debt as extra payments.
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting notifications so early in the morning?
- How do I edit my notification settings?
- I'm having trouble logging into my account
- How do I pause activity?
- What's the difference between a "roundup account" and a "funding source"?
- How do I cancel a withdrawal by Qoins?
- How is my card connected to pay off my debt?
- How often do you send out payments?
- How does rounding up my transactions work?
- How often do you take money from my checking account?