If a withdrawal doesn’t go through, the money will remain in your checking account and any activity associated with the withdrawal will be removed.
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting notifications so early in the morning?
- How do I edit my notification settings?
- I'm having trouble logging into my account
- How do I pause activity?
- What's the difference between a "roundup account" and a "funding source"?
- How do I cancel a withdrawal by Qoins?
- How is my card connected to pay off my debt?
- How often do you send out payments?
- How does rounding up my transactions work?
- How often do you take money from my checking account?