To use Qoins, you’ll need a checking account from a U.S. bank or credit union. You also need to be 18 years of age or older. By agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, you certify that you’re 18+ and proof of age and identity may be requested by Qoins at any time.
Articles in this section
- When do you send payments towards my debt?
- I have low funds in my bank account and don't want any withdrawals to be made.
- How secure is Qoins?
- Can I pay off more than one debt with Qoins?
- What do I need to use Qoins?
- Can I add another roundup account?
- I already linked my account, why do I need to enter a routing and account number?
- I just made a purchase but I don’t see it showing in my Qoins activity.
- How long do the small deposits take to show up in my checking account?
- What if Qoins says that my bank login credentials are incorrect?