No hidden fees, ever. We operate with full transparency on a straightforward subscription billing model that you agree to during your sign up process.
We currently offer 2 subscription plans:
1. Qoins Monthly ($4.99/month) and
2. Qoins Annual ($49.99/year)
Like any other subscription services (i.e. Spotify, Hulu, etc.) it is ultimately up to the user to utilize and manage their account as they see fit to do so. Because our customers have full autonomy to manage their accounts, Qoins will not issue a subscription fee refund(s) for the following reasons:
- You opt into Qoins Monthly or Annual during the registration process - During the registration process, you have the ability to select a subscription plan that gives you the ability to access the products & tools in that plan. If you decide that you no longer want to utilize the products in a certain plan, it is up to you to downgrade your tier within the My Subscription settings of your account before your next billing date. If you get billed before you downgrade your plan, we cannot issue a refund.
- You withdraw all funds but do not take action to close your account - Because we run on a subscription billing model, it is up to our customers to use their account and funds as they would like. Our customers have various uses for Qoins, so Qoins will not assume that because a withdrawal is initiated, that a customer intends to close their account. If a customer would like to close their account, they can initiate the closure through the My Subscription settings which will walk you through liquidating all accounts and sending the funds back to your linked primary checking account and help facilitate the closure process for you. If you initiate a withdrawal with the goal of closing the account, but do not close the account yourself or contact us to help you facilitate the closure and you get billed, we cannot issue a refund.
- You open a Qoins account, link your primary checking account, decide not to use the platform, and just delete the app - As previously mentioned, Qoins operates on a subscription billing model and it is up to the customers to use their account as they see fit. If there is no activity in your account, we will not assume that means you want to close your account. If you want the account closed, it is up to you to take that action within the My Subscription settings of your Qoins account. If you do not take action to close your account after deciding not to use the Qoins platform, we cannot issue a refund.
- You upgrade to another subscription plan - When you upgrade your subscription plan within the Qoins platform, it will change the amount that you are billed in that new plan, and gives you access to the tools in that plan. If you ultimately decide that you no longer want to utilize the tools in the plan that you upgraded to, it is up to you to downgrade your plan within the “My Subscription” settings of your account before your next billing date. If you get billed before you downgrade your plan, we cannot issue a refund.
You can update your plan anytime, anywhere by following these easy steps:
- Open your Qoins app and tap the Settings (person) icon on the top right
- Click on your subscription under the 'My Subscription' tab
- Log into your Qoins account
- Click on your name in the top right to get to the Settings page
- You can change your plan by selecting 'My Subscription'
*Your billing date can be found in the Settings page of your Qoins account, under 'My Subscription'.